Accreditations & Licenses
CHC Addiction Services pursues and maintains accreditation and licenses in a number of areas. Specifically, we take part in the accreditation process for the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, the industry leader. JCAHO symbolizes excellence, experience and professionalism. Our commitment to continue this voluntary accreditation demonstrates our commitment to providing quality care to each of our patients.
Here are just a few of the other accreditations that CHC holds:
- Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services
- Ohio Department of Health
- US Food and Drug Administration
- Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Ohio State Board of Pharmacy
- Ohio Civil Rights Commission (HEW 504)
- City of Akron Health Department
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, CLIA
- Medicaid Certified Treatment Agency
In addition to these licenses and accreditations, CHC Addiction Services is an approved provider of Continuing Education Units by the State of Ohio CSWMFT Board to provide Counselor (#RCX 089008) and Social Worker (#RSX 049501) hours. Community Health Center is an approved provider of Recognized Clock Hours (RCHs) by the State of Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board (PID # 50-18188).